Nude lipsticks have been around for quite sometime, even it was all over the fashion week runways for Autumn/Winter 2014-2015 and that is where we look forward to when forecasting trends.
A nude lip is a great contrast to a smoky eye, and it is a look that I will never get tired of. I have plenty of nude lipsticks in my makeup arsenal.
Here are my top ten favorite nude lipsticks:
1. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick - Myth
2. CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor - Creme
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - # 14
4. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour - Tender Pink
5. Tom Ford Lip Color - Blush Nude
6. Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
7. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color - Blond Ingenu
8. CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Satisfaction
9. NARS Satin Lipstick - Honolulu Honey
10. Dior Nude Rouge Lipstick - Indiscrete
Please Ask your questions in the comments bellow.
Stay beautiful Xoxo
As a beauty advisor & a makeup artist who specializes in reviewing makeup, I think I have probably tested hundreds of foundations over my 7+ years of working in beauty industry. Not to mention all of the years of simply wearing makeup and trial and error of finding what foundation works and what doesn't. I am very particular when it comes to foundation.
A great foundation needs to offer fabulous coverage that works for everyone (not everyone needs full coverage and most foundations can be built up for full coverage), doesn't settle into pores or fine lines, wears well on a variety of skin types and lasts all day. A good foundation will also come in a nice selection of shades to match a large variety of skin tones.
In my years of testing.I have definitely come across my favorites and narrowing them down was actually pretty easy because there are very few great foundations that meet all of my high expectations; these do.
As I mentioned, all of these top 10 foundations are suitable for every skin type. While most of them are liquid foundations, I do have a few powder foundations that are really exceptional that made the top 10 foundations list. These foundations do range in price. One of the top foundations is a drugstore foundation, but the rest are department store foundations (Like Sephora , Hudson Bay & M.A.C )
Here are the Top 10 Foundations for every skin type:
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
2. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation
3. NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation
4. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
5. Urban Decay NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
6. bareMinerals READY Foundation
7. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation
8. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
9. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
10. Dior Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup
(I will talk about my 10 top favorite Concealers on my next posts)
*If you any question about the foundations, skin tones, skin types , .... plesae leave a comment here.
Stay Beautiful Xoxo
As a beauty advisor & a makeup artist who specializes in reviewing makeup, I think I have probably tested hundreds of products over my 7+ years of working in beauty industry. Not to mention all of the years of simply wearing makeup and trial and error of finding what product works and what doesn't.